Grunwald Gallery of Art, Indiana University Bloomington
The Grunwald Gallery of Art is home to contemporary works by both professional and student artists. Exhibits incorporate art from a variety of contemporary genres and approaches, and can be experimental or traditional.
1. Out of Easy Reach, 2018, guest curated by Allison Glenn (Artists L to R: Edra Soto, Abigail DeVille, Shinique Smith, Caroline Kent, Barbara Chase-Riboud)
2. Kinship, 2018 (Artists L to R: Rachelle Mozman, Elizabeth M. Claffey, Tara Bogart)
3. After All (Mending the Sky), Beili Liu, 2017
4. Framing Beauty, 2016, guest curated by Deb Willis (Artists L to R: Omar Victor Diop, Kehinde Wiley)
5. Re-Imagining Science, 2016
6. Wolfbat Offerings: Blooming Grove and the Luck of the Cardinal, Dennis McNett, 2014